A place where happiness comes at a mazillion miles an hour!
Wow. That's really interesting. I was taking notes. Thanks for sharing it!
I saw that the other day. It makes sense to me. Tell me if it works.Amy-have you triedd it?
Huh, that is so interesting, I'm gonna try it, why not?! You'll have to do a follow up post when baby 2 comes :)
A friend was telling me about that right after Liam was born, but I didn't see it or try it. You'll have to tell us how it goes!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow. That's really interesting. I was taking notes. Thanks for sharing it!
I saw that the other day. It makes sense to me. Tell me if it works.
Amy-have you triedd it?
Huh, that is so interesting, I'm gonna try it, why not?! You'll have to do a follow up post when baby 2 comes :)
A friend was telling me about that right after Liam was born, but I didn't see it or try it. You'll have to tell us how it goes!
Post a Comment