A place where happiness comes at a mazillion miles an hour!
I guess this means that i can't guess either....
HOORAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so wonderful! I knew exactly what I was looking for, and sure enough, it was there!
Love the new addition! Congrats.
Yay! So exciting!-Fiona...aka Lorraine
oh rats...I'm okay with that though...Now I'm counting down to find out if its a boy or girl...are you going to do a poll?
The picture of Kobe!! Awesome!! -Austin
I found it!~ Mark
Congratulations Kourtney!!! I knew that it had to be baby something, What great news for you two!
Congrats!! I am way excited for you!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!! YAAAAAY!!!! congrats kort! awww- when are you due?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I guess this means that i can't guess either....
HOORAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so wonderful! I knew exactly what I was looking for, and sure enough, it was there!
Love the new addition! Congrats.
Yay! So exciting!
-Fiona...aka Lorraine
oh rats...I'm okay with that though...Now I'm counting down to find out if its a boy or girl...are you going to do a poll?
The picture of Kobe!! Awesome!! -Austin
I found it!
~ Mark
Congratulations Kourtney!!! I knew that it had to be baby something, What great news for you two!
Congrats!! I am way excited for you!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!! YAAAAAY!!!! congrats kort! awww- when are you due?
Post a Comment