Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I do the Electric Slide by the Microwave




This post may be somewhat of a confession and is purely for your entertainment.

Do any of you do really random things sometimes when you're at work or home when nobody is looking? Several months ago, as I was waiting for my lunch to be warmed up at work, I started doing a little jig... and I still do a little dance every once in a while. Today I did the electric slide.... Am I a little wierd? Probably. Has anyone ever seen me? Just once. My hypothesis is that I'm just so bored for the 9 hours I'm at work, that when I finally do get out of my seat I feel a need to move and have a little fun. Anyway, I hope this brightened your day a little bit. :)

1 comment:

Elise B. said...

I love it! I can totally see you doing that. And yes, when I'm by myself I do crazy things too (sometimes when I'm not by myself as I'm sure you've witnessed yourself).