Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I knew I had more pictures!

I thought for sure I had taken more pictures in Idaho and it turns out I did and they were just hiding!
This is when we went to Mesa Falls on the way back down to Pocatello.


Addison got to see baby horses and kittens. One of the horses sneezed on us so she didn't like them very much but she almost decided to like the kitten.

This is me wasting Shanae at tether ball. There were some awesome action shots but they weren't very flattering. :)

I had made some homemade ice cream before we left and while Addi and I were gone Chad ate a heart out for us. Isn't he just so cute.

And now these are just random pictures. I don't know how she can sleep in such weird positions but if we move her, she'll wake up so its better just to leave her.


And this is Addi's 10 month old picture. Isn't she just so cute?!?

We took this picture to compare with the one of me in my crib. What's the verdict?

3 comments:

The Petersons said...

I think she looks more like you as an adult than you as a baby.

Amy F. P. said...

I love to see picture of Addison. Does she ever not smile? I just love that sweet face.

Ashley said...

Such a cute family! Love the cute picutres! Addison is so happy all the time!