Mom and dad (mostly Mom) really wanted to get some cute pictures of me on my one month birthday. I wasn't being very cooperative at the time and then I decided to projective vomit on my awesome clothes before Mom could get some more so these are the ones they got. I've never not cute though so they're still ok.
I've had lots of visitors and fun in the past month. I'm getting bigger and actually fit into some of my clothes! Unfortunately for my parents, I'm not sleeping as good during the night anymore. I think its great staying up late. There's so much to look at, who would want to go to bed?!?! I'm also eating every 4 hours now instead of 3 so Mom gets a little bit more of a break between feedings. Life is pretty grand!
Here's some pictures from the last month.
Dad was a Geek Squad technician for his work Halloween party and I matched him with my "My Dad is a Nerd" onesie that Stephen and Heather got for me. :)


3 comments:
Awesome kid! But what a geeky dad.
Just kidding.
He is awesome too!
Super cute pictures!! I love Chad's costume. and you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CUTE HOODIE!! And perfect halloween costume
Post a Comment