After dinner, we stopped by Iceberg and got some yummy shakes and then headed up to Squaw Peak... ooh scandalous ;) Ok so it wasn't really scandalous because we're married and we were just going to see the pretty fall colors but neither one of us had ever been up there so I think we got a kick out of pretending we were silly BYU freshman. Look at the beautiful scenery!

I think that shirt makes me look bigger than I really am...

Utah Lake and pretty clouds.

More scenery.

I found this handsome man wandering around the mountain and thought he'd make a good model for a rugged landscape shot.

After we went home, we watched "Searching for Bobby Fisher". Good movie.
Saturday was General Conference which is always wonderful. During the Priesthood session I went up to Holladay to visit Miss Meggie Winn. I even got to drive by Chad's new office. We made cupcake stands out of flower pots. I didn't take any pictures so maybe Meggie will put up a picture or two on her blog but they turned out really cute.
It was a very nice, relaxing weekend. Perfect for someone who's almost always tired for some reason. :)


2 comments:
Wow! Sounds like a great weekend! And those pictures are gorgeous. What a beautiful place! Oh, and I can't wait to see your stand. I saw Meg's and it sounded like yours was really cute too!
How fun!! You don't look big, you look beautiful!!
Post a Comment