A place where happiness comes at a mazillion miles an hour!
You two make me happy.
Glad Heather and I aren't the only nerdy couple that utilizes spreadsheets regularly...
Thanks for the 1024 shout out on facebook. :)You know what is so funny? I haven't even read the other two books that are written after "The Giver" but apparently you're not the only one that I have told about them that has read them! They need to be next on my list for sure!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You two make me happy.
Glad Heather and I aren't the only nerdy couple that utilizes spreadsheets regularly...
Thanks for the 1024 shout out on facebook. :)
You know what is so funny? I haven't even read the other two books that are written after "The Giver" but apparently you're not the only one that I have told about them that has read them! They need to be next on my list for sure!
Post a Comment