So I kept waiting to put up a post about our 4th of July weekend because I wanted to put pictures with it and whenever I think about posting I don't have our camera. Anyway, I have finally decided that maybe I'll just add the pictures later when I do end up thinking about it.
So we went up to Chad's grandpa's cabin for a family reunion. It was alot of fun. We went 4-wheeling and got really dirty. And we went to Mammoth cave and I discovered something about myself... I do not like being in pitch black caves but it's slightly less scary when Chad is holding my hand the whole time. Actually, I don't think I appeared to be too afraid so it all worked out great. We also did a property cleanup and this happened.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_xgkU3S-fQ.
Just watch it. It might not be that funny to you but it was hillarious to us. Its of Chad and his younger brother Michael. Classic... that's all I have to say.
Anyway, it was a fun weekend and we didn't want to go home. What made it even better is that when we got home we discovered that our air conditioner was broken so we had to survive living in a 90 degree house for a day till it got fixed. Let me tell you, it... was.... miserable. Thank goodness for home warranties and only having to pay a $50 deductible to get it fixed. Um, I think that's all for now but if I think of anything else, I'll post it later.
Alex is 17!
4 months ago


1 comment:
yay for family and boo for broken air conditioners. ;)
Post a Comment