Friday, June 26, 2009

23 is not that old

For my birthday Chad made me breakfast in bed and he made a red velvet cake for me.


For a couple of weeks Chad has been telling me how excited he was about my birthday present. He said it was something off of our registry and that I had said that I wanted it on several occasions. He also said it wasn't cheap and that he needed to get 2, one for me and one for him... so me being the lame-o that I am, I got onto our registries and started trying to figure out what it was that he got me. After looking, the only semi-expensive thing on the list that I could find was sleeping bags... And when I told Chad that I ruined the surprise he turned red like I really had figured it out. So for the last while, I have been super confused.
But I was super excited when I opened up my box and found A DIGITAL PICTURE FRAME! Hooray! And the "2" things he got was one 2 gig memory card for me and one for him... because what kind of geek doesn't want extra memory laying around? :) Also, we didn't register for a digital picture frame... we just talked about it.

Hooray for great birthdays!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Horray for birthdays. What a sweet husband. Digital picture frames are fun to have. We hope it was a good one.

Amy F. P. said...

Happy Birthday! No, 23 is not that old. I thought I was 23. Where has the time gone?

Tristan and Tom said...

Happy Late Birthday Kortney!! Being 23 is great! I think you'll enjoy this year! Let us know what you think of the digital picture frame-we've been wanting to get one for a long time and still haven't (mostly b/c we don't know if it will be worth how much they cost...) By the way Chad, I'm Tristan, maybe we'll get to meet you sometime- you sound like a great guy (thanks for being so good to my friend Kortney!!)