Tomorrow marks our two week anniversary! Hooray. Several people that read my blog were in Omaha but I'll write about the day anyway.Everything was absolutely PERFECT! I got up at about 5:50 and started getting ready. Chad's sister Amy came over and did my hair and makeup and then we were off to the temple by 8:15. The sealing was at 10:00 and Chad and I were overwhelmed by the support of our family and friends that came. The sealing was amazing and I am so excited to be with my handsome husband forever.

Chad and I had been praying that the weather would cooperate and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful May day. The sun was shining (maybe a little too much for sensitive eyed people at some points but I'm not complaining), the trees were blooming, the sky was blue and the grass was green. B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!! I'm way excited to see how our professional pictures turned out. The photographers printed one for our reception and its gorgeous! We had alot of fun taking pictures.
We kindof missed the luncheon because of the picture taking which is kindof a bummer but its ok.
The reception decorations were great. Just what I wanted, classy and sophisticated. My family did an amazing job of decorating and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I loved how everything looked. I really liked how my cake turned out... Wal-Mart... that's all I'm saying.
By the end of the night I was getting pretty tired of standing (as you can see in this picture) but it was all worth it. 
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU!
Next post... Our Aruban adventure that started at 4:00 am the next morning.


3 comments:
Congrats! Sounds lovely...I loved that cake and can't wait to see the professional pictures!
Your right everything was perfect. I couldn't believe how smoothly everything went all day long. The weather was perfect too!! Beautiful blue sky. I can't wait to hear about your honeymoon and see pictures.
Kortney you look beautiful. It sounds like it was a wonderful wedding. I wish I could have been there. Congratulations and I'm excited to see pictures from Aruba!
Post a Comment