Thursday, February 19, 2009

Presidents Day Weekend

This past weekend Chad and I went to his Grandpa's cabin in Duck Creek Utah.
We went snowmobiling...

And got stuck in a huge drift... We spent at least half an hour trying to dig our selves out and then the next day when we went on our walk we found out that we were only like 10 minutes from the cabin... kinda frustrating at the time but looking back it'll be funny. You can't even tell from that picture but the hole is seriously like 5 feet deep.The meadow we stayed on after we got stuck.


On Saturday morning we gave each other our valentines gifts and... we got each other the EXACT same card! Sometimes its crazy how similarly we think. Oh and we also discovered that Chad has some red hair... as exemplified by this picture of one sticking out from the side of his face. Maybe he was just in the Valentines spirit. jk :)

2 comments:

Meggie said...

That is SO funny that you got the same card. I love it.

Elise said...

I want to see the card. Austin and I got each other the same movie for Valentines Day last year. Sounds like you had a blast!