Question: How does music affect you?
I used to listen to music all the time in high school. I would just turn on my radio in my room and lay on my bed. You might say that it was my way of expressing the way I was feeling without having to ever tell anybody (lets just say, the volume was most definately not turned down). If I was sad, I would actually listen to songs that made me MORE sad and it was the same thing for every other emotion. I was a pretty emotional person growing up and looking back, it was probably the worst in high school.
Anyway, that wasn't really the tangent I wanted to get on. What I was really going to talk about was how music seems to be able to reach into the depths of my heart and mind. It seriously touches deep down inside of me and stirs something. I can't even explain it but maybe one of you can do a better job. Pretty much the only time I listen to music now is when I'm in the car... maybe I should start listening more often again. Chad (yes its true I can't NOT talk about him) has a whole ipod of music and there's alot of songs that I've never heard before. What an exciting adventure! Hooray for getting married and automatically inheriting a whole music collection. :)
Anyway, there's my random thought for the moment. Feel free to give any thoughts you may be having.
In light of my current situation, here is a song I thoroughly enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4xmxb9K8RI
Alex is 17!
4 months ago


1 comment:
I know what you mean. I've always felt that music has a huge impact on mood and spirit. I often find myself wanted to sing and dance along to songs that are uplifting but can never quite express how I feel. It truly is an amazing phenomenon in this life.
Post a Comment