Picture Time on BYU campus
Nielsen's Park in Orem
Roses that were on my car yesterday morning
I am a very lucky girlLast week was a week of taking pictures. I think Chad and I took 91 pictures, actually way more than that because I deleted some, from Tuesday night to Saturday. (see http://picture.thechadchad.com/?level=collection&id=2). Let's see if I can remember what I did. Tuesday we had a bonfire, Wednesday we went to my work BBQ, Thursday Chad was really busy, Friday we went to a really cute and really tasty restaurant named Little Italy and took pictures up on BYU's campus and Chad lost his keys, Saturday we made breakfast and then picked an ENTIRE tree of apples for Chad's grandparents (seriously it was probably over 1,000 apples) and then we went to Nielsen's park which is a way pretty park by Chad's house.
The first part of this week was a little interesting but I survived it. The newest addition to the Pincock clan, my nephew Ethan Jeffrey, was born on Tuesday. I still haven't seen pictures because its been a rough couple of days for Jeff and Amy but I'm way excited to see what he looks like soon. This Saturday it will be a month since Chad and I started dating but he is leaving today (friday) to go to Moab for business till Tuesday so we had a date last night. I walked out to my car yesterday morning to go to work and Chad had put roses (see above) and a really cute note on my windshield. So cute! Last night we went to Magleby's for dinner and then went to a Jazz concert at the HFAC. It was a great night and then we got to go see my brother Brent for a few minutes because he's out here recruiting for Aon.
Life continues to go well. I am really enjoying the weather slowly turning into fall and am checking the colors of the leaves on the trees everyday. I think going on walks is one of my most favorite things to do. Provo is such a beautiful place. I love the mountains and everything about this place. I think I probably got my appreciation for nature from my parents, especially my dad. Growing up we always did things outside and one of my favorite things was going up to the cabin in Island Park. I think I liked it because its a completely stress free environment and I got to see Dad just relax and have fun. I'm kindof sad that we didn't get to go up there this year. Actually,come to think of it, I haven't been to the cabin for like 3 years!! Holy Cow! How did that happen?!?! Growing up and getting busy is no fun, especially when you don't get to take vacations like you did when you were young. Shoot, I need to put that on my list of things to do. Ok, that should be good enough for now. :)


2 comments:
Very nice post...I agree, the BYU campus and Provo in general is gorgeous! Well...we can't wait to see you facer!
that kortney is so hot right now. chad chad too. in a platonic way. in both cases.
Post a Comment